Things I wish I could build...

Wednesday, March 9

Good morning

Hi.. I just decided to make a list of the stuff I wish I could learn or build. Simple as that.. "Stuff" includes anything and everything, mods, hacks, operating systems, computer and human languages, electronics and definitely computers.

This first post will be the one and only in which I may go into whining mode. Although I really really really really really really would like to learn/have the stuff listed here, I don't have the time or the funds or both for most of them. I work (at desktop and printer support), I go to school (3 evenings a week) and most of important of all, I watch. A lot! So I just don't have the time. I will not go into the financial reasons. They are simply boring. I do not plan to go into why I can't have this or that ever again.

But never mind!.. Suffice it to say, I will post here stuff that makes me envy and I will explain why you should feel the same as well.

See you later..

0 Your thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home