Things I wish I could build...

Sunday, May 29

She loves me, she loves me not!

I usually hate services such as this one but they most certainly turn out the most profitable ones. I have several ideas such as these but I loathe them to much to implement them.

It is simple to use. First, you get an account at their web page. Then you call them and give them the number you want to call. They connect you to the number you want to call and record the call. Then they analyze the person you wanted to talk to using a system called SENSE (I have no idea how this system does it, the web page is a very light on the details,) and they give you a report on how much the person you called loves you!

I am skipping the privacy concerns (recording a call without notifying both parties is probably illegal) but this is an extremely simple and lucrative business idea. No one is going to blame you if you make up the records and no one who is dumb enough to use this system will ask about the technical details about this SENSE system.

If you give this system a try, please drop a note here and let me know if it's any good.

0 Your thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home